Company operates 3500 sq.m. fully equipped production area in Gostynin, Poland.
Workshop capacity, qualified and experienced employees, use of modern technologies and equipment allows us to implement various projects of any complexity and purpose in the field of piping prefabrication.
All works are performed maintaining required technical parameters, defined by the client, to ensure the accuracy of prefabrication in order to achieve the proper fit at the customers site.
Advantageous geographical location of the workshop allows to ship the production efficiently by convenient mode of transportation.
ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, ISO 18001:2004, ISO 18001:2007, ISO 3834.
- Workshop and the storage area 3500 m2;
- Workshop length 60 m, width 16 m, surface 960 m2;
- 3 pcs doors (width 5,7 m x height 5,7 m);
- Overhead crane (KoneCranes) 2 pcs capacity of 5 t;
- 24-hour janitor.
Equipment – welding machines:
- Lincoln V270;
- Esab Origo Tig 3001;
- Kemppi MinArc TIG Evo.
- Storage yard 2500 m²;
- Possibility to erect temporary prefabrication temporary tent (Surface about 500 m²).
Main production – prefabrication of piping & piping systems for various industries:
- Pulp mills;
- Oil refineries;
- Chemical plants;
- Food and ship sectors.
- Stainless steel;
- Duplex & super duplex;
- Carbon steel (separate workshop).
Current production rate:
Welding 3000-5000 dia inches per week